What does 'kelepouri' mean in Greek? It means a spectacular find and is referring to a person. This is the perfect gift to tell someone how special they are to you!
A sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that's made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
This is a slow-fashion product made to order with very high-quality material!
White Kelepouri Sweatshirt - Greek word Kelepouri, anniversary gift
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
Order by 4th December to get your delivery by Christmas.